My Shits :)

This blog is dedicated to my feces - okay, my shit. I will post everyday, or whenever I happen to take a dump, the picture of it with some analysis of what I ate the day before, and together we'll try to analyze the color, texture and size. I hope you enjoy it... Or not.

Friday, October 13, 2006

13-10-06

aright I know its been a while but this one was too much LOL... I couldn't but upload it and share it with you. You're welcome. It's just so... neat. Yeah neat is the word. It didn't even leave a smudge when I flushed it. Its also so erect, so... just... undescribable. I'm very proud of this one. If only all my shits would come out so proper, so unmessy and clean.

I'll leave u now to admire it.

5 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its really beautiful,i putted it as my background

 
At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you're sick, right? So you only can let your shit out once a month. And you take a picture of your shit for memmory. Poor you! "Oh my god, my shit hasn't come you for a month. Thank god!"---> That's the thing you said when your shit come out right? :)). Nice Blog!

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger djodaman said...

Finally, some recognition! :D

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed, this is one of the best blog ideas ever! Were you inspired by Salvador Dali? You should post shit more often and analyze it more carefully. You have my appreciation.

 
At 4:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude this is so freakin hilarious,keep posting.Funniest blog in a while.Keep it up.Cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home