My Shits :)

This blog is dedicated to my feces - okay, my shit. I will post everyday, or whenever I happen to take a dump, the picture of it with some analysis of what I ate the day before, and together we'll try to analyze the color, texture and size. I hope you enjoy it... Or not.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

23-08-06



This is a morning shit. U know when u wake up and rush into the bathroom and fire it out? It came out VERY quickly. It has pasta salad, spicy chicken and rice, noodles, an apple, a prune, corn flakes, ice cream and some other crap that I dont' remember. This kinda came out like the rock formations u find on the inside of a grotto. Its natural art. Really. Look at it. It looks like there's a barcode number right under it but its really just a water reflection. I don't BARCODE my shit, what kind of a freak do you think I am? jeez...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home