My Shits :)

This blog is dedicated to my feces - okay, my shit. I will post everyday, or whenever I happen to take a dump, the picture of it with some analysis of what I ate the day before, and together we'll try to analyze the color, texture and size. I hope you enjoy it... Or not.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

21-08-06


This one looks like a missile that hit the ground but failed to explode... AND it is kinda shaped like a cock. I'm starting to formulate the theory that one's cock is actually in the shape of the inside mold of his anal parts. Hmm. but really it DOES look like a missile, notice the small tail it makes behind. This one took two days in the making, Sunday and monday. So its basically the result of barbecue meat and kafta, Calamar, Tabboule, cake, ice cream, Chocolate and sugar coated cereals and Cheese sandwich.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home