My Shits :)

This blog is dedicated to my feces - okay, my shit. I will post everyday, or whenever I happen to take a dump, the picture of it with some analysis of what I ate the day before, and together we'll try to analyze the color, texture and size. I hope you enjoy it... Or not.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

19-08-06


This looks like a floater, but it really isn't. Its actually lying on top of itself. It's composed of beans, french fries, cereals. I feel like I failed this one, because I don't like to smudge the edge of the toilet. I try to aim directly to the center where the water lies, but also being gentle as to not make a big splash. If you're wondering how to make a dump as long as this one, the secret is to not apply too much pressure. Just kinda let it be, u know? Let it go down by itself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home