My Shits :)

This blog is dedicated to my feces - okay, my shit. I will post everyday, or whenever I happen to take a dump, the picture of it with some analysis of what I ate the day before, and together we'll try to analyze the color, texture and size. I hope you enjoy it... Or not.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

18-08-06


As you can see this one went down somewhat Choppy, with a red kind of line on the right there. Do you see it? I don't know what that is, but I don't think its blood coz I checked the toilet paper and there weren't any. Maybe it was coagulated blood inside that came out to decorate the shit, much like those stripes that "magically" appear out of the toothpaste.
So let's see, I think this is my mom's spaghetti that I had for lunch... 2 plates actually. I also had fresh peanuts, and a plate of GREAT pasta salad in the evening, with lots of vegetables. So mainly this one is composed of pasta stuff I would say. Oooooh I just remembered, the pasta salad had those colored pastas in it, you know the red and green ones... maybe that explains the red line there. Well... whatever it is, doesn't look good to me, and if it keeps on recurring, I might have to get that checked. That's it for now, see you next time I take a dump.

7 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ewww man that's some crazy shit

 
At 12:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ewww man that's some crazy shit

 
At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are fucking retarded if i ever saw you i would kick the shit out of your ass you fucking motherfucker

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger djodaman said...

thank you anonymous :)

 
At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU ARE SICK.....HOW CAN YOU MAKE A BLOG FOR YOUR SHIT???........

 
At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how can you read one? you are even sicker and you know it

 
At 2:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone told me the link,..he said that you are a dumb motherfucker..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home